INTRODUCTION TO INVARCH
InvArch is well-known as an Intellectual property and decentralized development network. Also, has the InvArch blockchain built around the $VARCH token a good distribution model allocating 5% to team growth, 10% to seed funding, 5% to strategic round, 20% to parachain bonding, 0.5% to bond reserve, 15.5% to ecosystem growth, 10% to protocol management, 5.5% to treasury, 5% to liquidity programs, 4.5% to developer incentive and 19% for power and teams.
In addition, the $VARCH token holders are allowed to participate in the governance of the protocol and help in making good decisions that affect the future of the entire ecosystem. And also, $VARCH can be staked to earn rewards.
Now, with several confirmations it’s been proven that the InvArch network is fast, with fast transaction speed and runs with minimal transaction fees. This has been made possible through building InvArch with Substrate. In addition, deploying InvArch on Polkadot has given InvArch a good advantage and access to several available technologies and a secure ecosystem.
Benefits of Polkadot Ecosystem — How does InvArch benefit from these
- Polkadot enables cross-blockchain transfers of any type of data or asset, not just tokens. Connecting to Polkadot gives you the ability to interoperate with a wide variety of blockchains in the Polkadot network.
2. Economic & transactional scalability; Polkadot provides good economic scalability by enabling a common set of validators to secure multiple blockchains. Polkadot provides transactional scalability by spreading transactions across multiple parallel blockchains.
3. Easy blockchain innovation; Create a custom blockchain in minutes using the Substrate framework, Just like InvArch . Connect your chain to Polkadot and get interoperability and security from day one. This ease of development helps InvArch network grow.
4. Forkless and future-proof; Polkadot can upgrade without hard forks to integrate new features or fix bugs. This capability enables InvArch to easily adapt to changes and upgrade itself as better technologies and innovations become available.
5. Security for everyone; Polkadot’s novel data availability and validity scheme allows chains to interact with each other in a meaningful way. Chains remain independent in their governance, but united in their security.
6. User-driven network governance; Polkadot has a sophisticated governance system where all stakeholders have a voice. Upgrades to the network are coordinated on-chain and enacted autonomously, ensuring that Polkadot’s development reflects the values of the community and avoids stagnation. This, InvArch has highly benefited from through a democratic protocol.
InvArch — Major concerned with turning Ideas into digital properties
Leading us to Intellectual property Tokens which can be documents, images, videos, diagrams, or any other file one would use to portray an idea. Intellectual properties are stored as NFTs. Nonfungible tokens, or NFTs, are digital records of the ownership of assets, Intellectual property assets and, specifically, the ownership and transfer of ownership of patents may also be recorded and transferred as NFTs.
Non-fungible tokens, on the other hand, certify that the given digital asset is one-of-a-kind. Therefore, NFTs represent digital art or physical objects rather than money. Photos, GIFs, videos, audio files, memes, and even tweets can become an NFT and be publicly traded.
InvArch was founded by Dakota Barnette, and Co-founded by Gabriel Facco de Arruda, Kresna Sucandra and Mindaugas Savickas. And with Casey Richardson as community manager, Bruno Škvorc and Sonja Prstec as technical and legal advisors respectively. Finally, Rainald Koitz as Intellectual property management advisor.
InvArch was built with a credible and public team, with relevant experience that help shape public debate to attract and coordinate resources.
In conclusion, InvArch has good management and quality legal jurisdiction. Backed with extrinsic productive use of the $VARCH token and sufficient liquid to enable active trade.