POLKABRIDGE LAUNCHES INITIAL NFT OFFERING (INO) PLATFORM FOR CROWDFUNDING NFT PROJECTS
Polkabridge, a financial All-in-one platform is always working towards new approaches and innovations. The Polkabridge ecosystem is growing fast and another huge step taken to foster the growth of the platform is Launching the Initial NFT Offering ( INO )
What is the Initial NFT Offering?
The Initial NFT Offering is a interactive and supportive link between NFT artists and art-related enterprises to offer their limited edition NFTs and distribute them to the artist’s fans and the entire NFT community. The INO platform will be listing promising NFT projects according to users interests. And would also support all types of NFTs like profile picture, artworks, game items, digital real estate and many others.
A lot of advantages are attached to the Initial NFT offering platform that Polkabridge provides. These benefits are enjoyed by both the NFT buyers and NFT artists and they are; Good return on investment, easy-to-use interface, fair distribution, avoiding hoarding, convenience, transparency, easy listing practice, avoiding gas wars, having lower fees for minting, offering special limited edition mints, developing a financial market around NFTs and providing scarce NFTs to users.
To be eligible, a user has to stake 1000 PBR tokens, and each eligible user is entitled to making a maximum of 5 individual NFT packages only. And immediately a user is now eligible for the pool, the user pays for the NFT packages and the payment transaction is successfully confirmed on-chain, the Purchased items will then be minted via smart contract and sent to the user’s wallet or upon the manual claim.
Immediately the purchase is complete, users would now be able to use the NFT items for any purpose that he or she wishes. Also, 20% of the revenue from the sale will be used to buy back and burn PBR tokens the remaining 80% will be sent back to the team. This is a big advantage to PBR holders as token price is set to increase massively due to this use case. Users can now buy the PBR token in preparation for the launch of the PolkaBridge INO platform
❇️ Website: https://polkabridge.org
❇️ Farming https://farm.polkabridge.org
❇️ Staking https://stake.polkabridge.org
❇️ LaunchPad https://launchpad.polkabridge.org
❇️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/realpolkabridge
❇️ Medium: https://medium.com/@polkabridge
❇️ Github: https://github.com/cyclese96
❇️ Telegram Channel https://t.me/polkabridge
❇️ Telegram Group https://t.me/polkabridgegroup